[Differential] [Request, 396 lines] D3005: Library support for per-activity pinned tasks

Michail Vourlakos mvourlakos at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 17:48:42 UTC 2016

I dont know if you would find this interesting..

In Now Dock Plasmoid (internally) I support per-activity pinned launchers.

My use case is the following in case it will add information:

- there are global launchers that can be shown in all activities (called
Everywhere Launchers)

- if the launcher is not global then the same launcher can be in
different activities (called Per Activity Launchers)

- when a "Per Activity" Launcher is removed from an activity it is not
removed from its rest activities

- a "Per Activity" Launcher can be set as an "Everywhere" at any point
and vice versa

- in the taskmanager first are shown the "Everywhere" and then the "Per
Activity" launchers