[Differential] [Commented On] D2984: Center the notification label on Breeze's lockscreen and make it use the full width before wrapping

pritambaral (Pritam Baral) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 9 21:52:15 UTC 2016

pritambaral added a comment.

  Oddly enough, setting `anchors` instead of `Layout` does fix one of the original issues; the one about word wrap wrongly triggering when there is room available on the first line. I guess the `Layout.alignment` line @davidedmundson pointed out is in fact the cause of trouble. Maybe I should revise the revision; will run a few tests with some arbitrary font, font size, and DPI values.

INLINE COMMENTS

> davidedmundson wrote in SessionManagementScreen.qml:89-90
> Then this line is redundant

It isn't. `Layout.alignment` controls alignment of the Label element, `horizontalAlignment` controls alignment of the //text within// the Label element.

I could replace `Layout.alignment: Qt.AlignHCenter` with `anchors.horizontalCenter: parent.horizontalCenter`; they have the same effect.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES