[Differential] [Request, 4 lines] D2960: [shell] Fix non-interactive panelview on non-primary screen

bshah (Bhushan Shah) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 6 11:04:30 UTC 2016

bshah created this revision.
bshah added reviewers: Plasma, mart, graesslin.

REVISION SUMMARY
  If we don't pass the current screen to QCursor::pos, it will return
  position relative to primary screen, which obviously won't be in panel
  geometry.

  Instead pass it currentScreen, this way we don't filter out the mouse
  events for panel.

  BUG: 368790
  FIXED-IN: 5.8.1

TEST PLAN
  added debug statements and verified that I get correct screen position
  and as well, panel is now interactive on secondary screen.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  fix-panel (branched from Plasma/5.8)