Plasma Sprint in Stuttgart?

Kai Uwe Broulik kde at privat.broulik.de
Wed Oct 5 08:34:31 UTC 2016

Hi all,

with Plasma 5.8 out the door I think it's time to start planning the next annual Plasma Sprint early next year.

My company would be happy to be hosting that event, providing office space for +/- 10 people and WiFi for a week for us to use. What does second week of February (Monday, 6 through Sunday, 12) sound like?

The offices are located downtown Stuttgart in walking distance to main station (< 10 min walk) with a half an hour train ride to the airport roughly every 15 minutes. I haven't really looked at accommodation but ibis budget Hotel Stuttgart Nord (near a subway station that takes 8 min to main station) at 330 EUR for a double room for the week (Mon through Sun) should be fine - everything else is just crazy expensive. For recreation we could visit Wilhelma zoological-botanical garden and/or Fernsehturm TV tower.‎

The nextcloud office is located just down the street, so we could perhaps invite them for a day to drive our collaboration forward and talk technical details. Also, might make sense to have somebody from Munich drive over for a day, I could imagine.

What do you think?

Cheers,
Kai Uwe