[Differential] [Commented On] D2787: Add support for resize only borders on Wayland

graesslin (Martin Gräßlin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Oct 4 14:30:00 UTC 2016

graesslin added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> sebas wrote in decoration_input_test.cpp:514
> Top edge? Also, what about the corners?

Top edge doesn't support this in breeze. That's why it's not set. The idea is to provide resize borders if there is no border at all. But the top still has the window title and buttons, so there is a resize area already.

Corner I didn't include as it would make the test way more complicated (would need to pass flags around and then calculate the positions) while we don't gain much for it. What's important is that the areas are properly handled and that's tested.

> sebas wrote in decoration_input_test.cpp:522
> I don't see any call to QStandardPaths::setTestModeEnabled(...), are you overwriting the user's config here?
>
> http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qstandardpaths.html#setTestModeEnabled

Please see line 132ff. We are using an in-memory KConfigPtr.

> sebas wrote in decoration_input_test.cpp:551
> TopEdge missing?

See above. It's not supported for TopEdge.

REPOSITORY
  rKWIN KWin

EMAIL PREFERENCES