[Differential] [Commented On] D2853: Mouse KCM: Align spin boxes, port to Qt5

marten (Jonathan Marten) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 2 19:17:30 UTC 2016

marten added a comment.

  Thanks for the hint David... I thought that I'd tried the approach of setting the fieldGrowthPolicy and the sizePolicy of the fields, and the problem with that was that the spinboxes were then extended to the full width of the form - not looking good, as well as putting the numeric values a long way away from their labels.  So I remembered seeing the event filter technique used somewhere else, and did that.  I'll take another look at the QFormLayout approach, though, and see if it can be made to give the right appearance.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop

EMAIL PREFERENCES