[Differential] [Request, 14 lines] D2911: [SDDM Theme] Import "components" under a namespace to avoid component name clash

broulik (Kai Uwe Broulik) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 2 10:51:28 UTC 2016

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Plasma, jriddell.
broulik set the repository for this revision to rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace.

REVISION SUMMARY
  QML imports seem to have a higher priority for components resolution than the local filesystem has, so when we use Login {} we actually use the one from "components" which does not have a showUserList property breaking the login screen.

  By importing "components" under a namespace we make sure we really only load Login {} from the current directory.

TEST PLAN
  Tried with qmlscene, login shows up, and the "search user" part also works.
  It only uses ActionButton and Battery from Components. (It has an identical copy of Clock.qml but I don't want to risk anything now, so it stays there)

  This needs to go into Plasma/5.8 branch and a re-spin of the plasma-workspace package is neede.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  sddm-theme/Main.qml