[Differential] [Accepted] D3479: [libinput] Add more support for touchpads in preparation for the new touchpad KCM

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Nov 30 16:44:24 UTC 2016

davidedmundson accepted this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: davidedmundson.
davidedmundson added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> connection.cpp:159
>                                            QStringLiteral("notifyChange"), this, SLOT(slotKGlobalSettingsNotifyChange(int,int)));
> -
> -    QDBusConnection::sessionBus().registerService(s_serviceName);
> +    QDBusConnection::sessionBus().registerObject(QStringLiteral("/org/kde/KWin/InputDeviceManager"),
> +                                                 QStringLiteral("org.kde.KWin.InputDeviceManager"),

only other comment I did have

We have the path

/org/kde/KWin/InputDevice/event0
/org/kde/KWin/InputDevice/event1

I would put the manager interface on the path
/org/kde/KWin/InputDevice

so it reads like a tree.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin