[Differential] [Abandoned] D3355: add maskArea in panel view

mvourlakos (Michail Vourlakos) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Nov 27 10:09:21 UTC 2016

mvourlakos abandoned this revision.
mvourlakos added a comment.

  things worked more than great for Now Dock with the technique you proposed Martin !!! :)

  **masking works great** and I managed to support six different visibility states:

  - Below Active (dock in behind only for the active window)
  - Below Maximized (dock is behind only for the active, maximized window)
  - Windows Cover
  - Windows go Below
  - Auto Hide (hiding the dock and its animations are updated even when hidden)
  - Always Visible (support snapping with the help of the plasma panel's Always Visible state)
  - beautiful sliding animation through qml for hiding/showing the panel when it is needed

  the plugin is X centric but I believe when I obtain a Wayland session I will try to make it work also with KWayland with a little help... :)

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES