[Differential] [Updated] D3433: tabbar on proper side when ltr

mart (Marco Martin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Nov 21 17:49:07 UTC 2016

mart marked 2 inline comments as done.
mart added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> broulik wrote in FullRepresentation.qml:48
> I wonder why this should be neccessary (I know it has been there before) but CompactApplet, DefaultCompactRepresentation and virtually all other places add this to the Dialog that holds the applet, so it should just work?

doesn't seem to correctly work without.
the weird thing is that some of the elements do appear flipped (like arrows for submenus) but most of the ui elements aren't.

perhaps childrenInherit doesn't really work for things that are reparented later?

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop

EMAIL PREFERENCES