[Differential] [Request, 40 lines] D3397: Port Compositor::windowRepaintsPending to use std::any_of

graesslin (Martin Gräßlin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 17 09:36:37 UTC 2016

graesslin created this revision.
graesslin added reviewers: KWin, Plasma.
Restricted Application added a project: KWin.
Restricted Application added subscribers: kwin, plasma-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  While investigating a repaint issue I had a hard time to work with the
  code and decided to change it to a more modern variant.

  Instead of duplicating the same logic for each of the lists it's now
  moved into a dedicated templated method which used std::any_of. Which is
  exactly the algorithm we need: if there is any window with a non empty
  repaints region it should return true.

REPOSITORY
  rKWIN KWin

BRANCH