[Differential] [Commented On] D3355: add maskArea in panel view

mart (Marco Martin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Nov 16 11:08:17 UTC 2016

mart added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D3355#62820, @mvourlakos wrote:

  > I can understand the concerns but being honest... I think that this is a lot above my programming expertise and taking the fact how many things must be adjusted by the fact that this is going to be a fake panel above a real panel, it looks enormous and advance for me... Exhausted only to think it...
  >
  > I will probably leave it that way if anyone wants to try any future roadmaps...

  only advice i can give is, don't get discouraged :)

  btw, i tried to hack up very quickly something
  http://notmart.org/misc/org.kde.hackypanel.tar.bz2

  and seems to work quite good, even if not perfect
  the advantage is that would use all the native controls for sizing the panel, sizing the icons in the panel etc, the bigger window would just be a presentation

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES