[Differential] [Commented On] D3210: make scrollbar size configurable

hpereiradacosta (Hugo Pereira Da Costa) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 15 09:59:41 UTC 2016

hpereiradacosta added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D3210#62696, @mart wrote:

  > this version always has a small scrollbar, show on hover enabled when animations are enabled

  +1 for me.

  Personally, I would leave the _scrollBar_Extend to 20, to have the same hit area as before, and increase the MinSliderHeight to 20 too, but at this stage, we need to push "something" and possibly adjust later.

  Also, assuming that Colomar is also ok with this change, if we stick to only one scrollbar size, then it can move back to Metrics (and not in Helper).

REPOSITORY
  rBREEZE Breeze

EMAIL PREFERENCES