[Differential] [Commented On] D2680: [Task Manager] Activate tasks by Meta + number shortcuts

graesslin (Martin Gräßlin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Nov 14 17:06:15 UTC 2016

graesslin added a comment.

  My suggestion would be to make meta+number only work for the first task manager on the primary screen. Similar to how we do it with the meta only activation. It only triggers for the first launcher it finds. Yes, it would not support the full flexibility, but we also don't have to support the full flexibility. Sometimes we can go and offer a feature which works for > 90 % of the users and ignore the super-customizers.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop

EMAIL PREFERENCES