[Differential] [Commented On] D3357: Don't register a new service for screenshots

graesslin (Martin Gräßlin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Nov 14 17:02:03 UTC 2016

graesslin added a comment.

  While not perfect I do consider this as a dangerous change. It's kind of our public API. According to lxr.kde.org it's not used in our code, so from that side not a problem.

  My suggestion would be to hold the change a little bit. We need to change the DBus API for Wayland anyway. And as people are loudly complaining about the lack of screenshot I will try to implement an API shortly. Let's combine it then and make it a dedicated DBus API break.

REPOSITORY
  rKWIN KWin

EMAIL PREFERENCES