[Differential] [Commented On] D3355: add maskArea in panel view

mvourlakos (Michail Vourlakos) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Nov 14 14:19:48 UTC 2016

mvourlakos added a comment.

  > So if you call setMask, before you call show() this will fail.
  >
  > I'm not sure what order that startup happens, and whether this will break if you have an autohide panel.
  >
  > You might need to copy the line
  >  QWindow::setMask into PanelView::showEvent

  David I updated the revision for the showEvent case...
  You were right concerning the case that if the user sets the mask before showing the mask didnt make any changes...

  I tested it like this:
  in my Component.onCompleted of my dock I set a maskArea and I disabled any further updates of the mask
  afterwards...
  before the new revision this mask was not taken into account...
  after the new revision the mask that was set is applied correctly...

  concerning the auto-hide panels they are behaving in the same way like the rest (Windows can cover etc...)

  I added the check "!m_maskArea.isNull()"  in order to protect cases that the mask hasnt be set at all...

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES