[Differential] [Requested Changes To] D3354: expose panel thickness to the client side

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Nov 13 22:18:57 UTC 2016

davidedmundson requested changes to this revision.
davidedmundson added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> Panel.qml:75
> +
> +        if (containment.children[0]) {
> +            panelClient = containment.children[0];

We can't do this, it's making an optimistic assumption about the ordering of objects, which is prone to change.

If we go for this, it needs to be in some defined interface like we did for backgroundHints.

I'm not sure quite what yet, I'll discuss back on your main thread.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop

EMAIL PREFERENCES