[Differential] [Commented On] D3159: Set wayland output scale

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Nov 7 12:21:27 UTC 2016

davidedmundson added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> graesslin wrote in scene_qpainter.cpp:311-313
> I don't understand how the scaling comes in here?

I'm harnassing QPainter's internal scaling.

The old code:

  painter->drawImage(toplevel->clientPos(),
                                   pixmap->image(),
                                   src);

internally is:

  painter->drawImage(QRect(toplevel->clientPos(), pixmap->image().size()),
                                     pixmap->image()

My patch changes that to:

  painter->drawImage(QRect(toplevel->clientPos(), topLevel->clientSize()),
                                    pixmap->image(),

So no matter how big or small pixmap->image is, it will be scaled to fit the client size.

REPOSITORY
  rKWIN KWin

BRANCH
  scaling