[Differential] [Updated, 106 lines] D3159: Set wayland output scale

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Nov 7 11:21:58 UTC 2016

davidedmundson updated this revision to Diff 7966.
davidedmundson added a comment.
Restricted Application edited projects, added Plasma; removed KWin.

  WIP: high DPI scaling support in kwin.

  Surface events are all normalised by surface_scale
  Output is normalised to output_scale

  From a kwin POV this means:

  - we need to not assume texture size == client size. It will be off by a factor of surface scale.
  - we need to render at output_scale times the size of the output, to go from output normal to hardware

  This branch adds support for qpainter in x11windowed. It will be expanded over time.

  DO NOT MERGE AS-IS.

  - Set m_client size in surface normal co-ordinates
  - Scale QPainter x11 windowed backend
  - Scale input on windowed backend so input co-ordinate system matches host
  - Add warning about scene_openGL . Delete me in future squash

REPOSITORY
  rKWIN KWin

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D3159?vs=7677&id=7966

BRANCH
  scaling

AFFECTED FILES
  main_wayland.cpp
  platform.cpp
  platform.h
  plugins/platforms/x11/windowed/scene_qpainter_x11_backend.cpp
  plugins/platforms/x11/windowed/x11windowed_backend.cpp
  plugins/platforms/x11/windowed/x11windowed_backend.h
  scene_opengl.cpp
  scene_qpainter.cpp
  screens.cpp
  screens.h