[Differential] [Commented On] D3288: Add graphics reset to the OpenGL compositing safety checks

graesslin (Martin Gräßlin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Nov 7 10:13:52 UTC 2016

graesslin added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D3288#61183, @hein wrote:

  > Would it make sense to increase the number of test frames right now, if we're uncertain about whether there's enough? What's the trade-of there?

  no, the test frames have a real cost, so we want to have them as low as possible. This change will still be able to detect and protect against graphics reset during startup and at least the very first frame. That's an improvement over how it currently is.

  Unfortunately we cannot properly test the condition. Thus we need to gain experience here.

REPOSITORY
  rKWIN KWin

EMAIL PREFERENCES