[Differential] [Updated] D3282: Disable / Enable Effects for a Panel

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Nov 7 09:25:52 UTC 2016

davidedmundson added a comment.

  > I think NoBackground should just do this - this would also be consistent with Plasma Dialog where disabling the standard background turns off everything.

  I would 100% agree, but the difference between panel and dialog is that dialog draws the frame background, panel doesn't.

  So "just doing it" still means changing two pieces of code in two repos to be in sync, at which point an explicit API (this patch) is probably the cleaner option.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES