[Differential] [Commented On] D3210: make scrollbar size configurable

colomar (Thomas Pfeiffer) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Nov 6 09:41:37 UTC 2016

colomar added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D3210#60602, @mart wrote:

  in this latest version there are 2 checkboxes: "show scrollbar only on mouse over" and "small scrollbar" which both defautls to true

  Why do we need both? What happens if one checks the first but not the second? What happens if one checks the second, but not the first?
  I fear we might be making things more complicated for users than necessary. I see only two useful scenarios:

  1. Small scrollbar that expands on mouseover
  2. Always big scrollbar

REPOSITORY
  rBREEZE Breeze

EMAIL PREFERENCES