[Differential] [Request, 21 lines] D3268: Applet: Show device icons and active port name

drosca (David Rosca) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Nov 5 10:20:42 UTC 2016

drosca created this revision.
drosca added a reviewer: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Show the device name in format "Active Port: Device Name" and
  icon corresponding to the active port.
  Pulseaudio doesn't provide icon names for ports, so there is a hardcoded
  set of known port names and their icons. If the port name is not in
  this set, icon for device is used instead.

TEST PLAN
  Works fine on my devices. We may want to use different icons or add new icons
  so all icons are monochrome though.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAPA Plasma Audio Volume Applet

BRANCH