[Differential] [Commented On] D2314: Context Menu to Mute, Set Default Sink/Source, Active Port

drosca (David Rosca) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Nov 5 09:01:48 UTC 2016

drosca added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D2314#59454, @colomar wrote:

  > However, all the actions in the context menu must be available in the main UI as well.
  >  So, this patch is good to go, but there needs to be a way to do these things without the context menu as well.

  Is it ok that some actions are available only from Audio Volume KCM and not the applet itself (in this case, it is the change default device action and changing the active port)? These actions are not available from applet, because applet is meant to be simple. But I think it would be good to be able to quickly access these actions, even if it means using "hidden" context menu.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAPA Plasma Audio Volume Applet

EMAIL PREFERENCES