[Differential] [Commented On] D3247: Invert the scroll direction for wheel events on internal windows

graesslin (Martin Gräßlin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 3 14:39:09 UTC 2016

graesslin added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D3247#60362, @broulik wrote:

  > How does that affect horizontal scrolling?

  The same: as we multiple by -1 it's also corrected now. Though I admit to not have tested it (yet)

  > Also, does that already take into account scroll direction "natural"/normal (or was that maybe the case for it being wrong in the first place?)?

  The cause in the first place is that Qt expects the delta in another dimension. I just verified by looking at Qt code and there it's also multiplied by a negative value: https://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtwayland.git/tree/src/client/qwaylandinputdevice.cpp#n557

REPOSITORY
  rKWIN KWin

EMAIL PREFERENCES