[Differential] [Commented On] D1722: Import next-gen libtaskmanager.

hein (Eike Hein) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 31 10:48:49 UTC 2016

hein added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> davidedmundson wrote in abstracttasksmodel.cpp:41-42
> traditionally these are called "display" and "decoration"
> lowercase and without the word "Role"
>
> Also you should be able to do
>
> roles = QAbstractItemModel::roles()  to get them.

This was kept from the old lib, changing.

> broulik wrote in abstracttasksmodel.h:63
> I don't fully get that, can you clarify whether this means:
>
> - A task that "can be grouped" (judging from the enum value name)
> - A task that "is currently grouped" (judging from the comment)

It means what the comment says: If it's true, the task is not subject to grouping. That means it will never be grouped. It's used by the applet's Don't allow/Allow This Program To Be Grouped action.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES