[Differential] [Commented On] D1670: New login screen

andreask (Andreas Kainz) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri May 27 23:47:49 UTC 2016

andreask added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D1670#31374, @davidedmundson wrote:

  > https://community.kde.org/File:RemoteLogin.png
  >
  > The enormous "?"
  >  and I need it enormous please, with the drop shadow.

  I add the avatars to the breeze-icon repository (/icons/applets/128) you can use them from there. we already have some more avatars which will come asap. the avatar icons use the stylesheed so e.g. the blue background and the white face is from the color plate

  does it fit for you, you can use them also in the sddm source code cause I think SDDM can't use the user specific icons.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES