[Differential] [Updated] D1631: Implement wl_text_input and zwp_text_input_v2 interfaces

graesslin (Martin Gräßlin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 25 12:34:07 UTC 2016

graesslin marked an inline comment as done.
graesslin added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> sebas wrote in text-input-unstable-v2.xml:153
> "a URL"

this is an XML file I imported from 3rd party (QtWayland). Not going to touch it.

> sebas wrote in registry.h:451
> A small note about the protocol (i.e. which version of the interface should be used) probably wouldn't hurt (as the two creators may end up being confusing). This is a bit high-level though, for APIDOCs, but still raises this question.

Isn't the explanation in createTextInputManager sufficient? After all it says one should prefer createTextInputManager

> sebas wrote in textinput.h:81
> Does this actually show the panel then? (Could be more clear what's expected here, what's the relationship between enable/disable and show*/hide*)

honest answer: I don't know.

REPOSITORY
  rKWAYLAND KWayland

BRANCH