[Differential] [Commented On] D1672: Add support for touch events in fakeinput protocol and interface.

graesslin (Martin Gräßlin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 25 12:08:17 UTC 2016

graesslin added a comment.

  I'm wondering: should we ensure that the ids are correct. E.g. a touchUp for id 1 doesn't make sense if we never got a touchDown for id 1. This would require tracking the used ids in FakeInputInterface. But it must be done somewhere - either in the library or by the user of the library.

INLINE COMMENTS

> fakeinput_interface.cpp:196
> +    FakeInputDevice *d = device(resource);
> +    if (!d || !d->isAuthenticated()) {
> +        return;

The isAuthenticated check is not verified in the autotest. That's the same with the other new methods.

REPOSITORY
  rKWAYLAND KWayland

EMAIL PREFERENCES