[Differential] [Commented On] D1670: New login screen

broulik (Kai Uwe Broulik) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 24 20:37:32 UTC 2016

broulik added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> davidedmundson wrote in Background.qml:36
> I just go with the design.
> I could stick in a 1000x1 px png instead?

Rectangle still allows Gradient with GradientStop, just that the gradient can only be top to bottom which is what we want here anyway.

> davidedmundson wrote in KeyboardButton.qml:23
> Not sure I can.
> That's QtQml 2.2 - which is Qt5.6
>
> I cursed a lot about having to go about this silly way

According to Qt git it was added on 2013-03-20 and I'm pretty sure I've used it a while ago.
In fact, we use it already in plasma-framework in the MonthMenu (I also thought I ported the ModelContextMenu to it put apparently I didn't).

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES