[Differential] [Request, 7 lines] D1673: [Libtaskmanager] Add launcher mapping for Google Chrome apps

broulik (Kai Uwe Broulik) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 24 15:17:00 UTC 2016

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Plasma, hein.
broulik set the repository for this revision to rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace.

REVISION SUMMARY
  They are supposed to act like real applications and even install a desktop file,
  so try to find the right desktop file if we're given a Chrome window running a web app.

  The correct icon is shown instead of the generic Google Chrome logo and they can
  even be added as launcher separately of Chrome, as if they really were a distinct application.

TEST PLAN
  - Chrome app shows proper icon instead of generic Chrome icon
  - Chrome app can be added as launcher and started independently of Chrome

  They are still grouped as Chrome windows and I just noticed that sometimes the grouper gets confused and uses the webapp icon as group icon (well, it just uses the icon of the first item in the group or so)

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  libtaskmanager/taskitem.cpp