[Differential] [Request, 55 lines] D1659: Remove pointless layout

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 23 15:14:32 UTC 2016

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  ColumnLayout
  {
  Item {
  anchors.fill: parent
  }
  }

  is always wrong, as we end up with two objects (the layout and the
  anchor) simultaneously trying to resize the item.

  In this case both items were meant to fill the whole space so we can
  just remove the layout.

TEST PLAN
  Opened disk quota applet, it still looked fine

REPOSITORY
  rKDEPLASMAADDONS Plasma Addons

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/diskquota/package/contents/ui/main.qml

EMAIL PREFERENCES