plasma-desktop on other environments (bis)

René J. V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sun May 22 16:09:38 UTC 2016

René J.  V. Bertin wrote:

> What Plasma platform theme, the one in plasma-integration? That won't be used
> on OS X. It's been a while, but I'm pretty confident that I changed those

Indeed:

QList<QKeySequence> KdeMacTheme::keyBindings(QKeySequence::StandardKey key)
const
{
    // return a native keybinding if we can determine what that is
    if (nativeTheme) {
        return nativeTheme->keyBindings(key);
    }
    // or else we return whatever KDE applications expect elsewhere
    return KdePlatformTheme::keyBindings(key);
}

(the Mac KDE platform theme acts as a proxy to the native platform theme)