[Differential] [Commented On] D1635: [OSD] Make volume OSD thresholds consistent with Volume Applet

drosca (David Rosca) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 18 21:04:39 UTC 2016

drosca added a comment.

  > I wonder why we use 0, 25, 75, 100 though and not 0, 33, 66, 100

  Not sure, but the medium threshold looks fine to me because most of the times you keep your volume in lower levels (because >50% is too loud), so it makes sense to show "medium" icon (one bar filled) sooner - over 25% and not 33%.

  Can you please also change it in microphone volume OSD I just committed? Thanks

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES