[Differential] [Commented On] D1610: [Powermanagement Dataengine] Expose "Logout" as Sleep State

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 17 12:43:57 UTC 2016

davidedmundson added a comment.

  Leave calls whatever you have selected in systemsettings -> startup and shutdown -> default leave option

  AFAIK this setting isn't exposed to the toolbox.

  you can argue that if you can't logout you shouldn't be able to shutdown, but that's not how we do the other settings

  also you can argue that if you block shutdown, allow logout then set the default shutdown option to shutdown, you're being a bit weird

  but I think we should try and do things technically correct to cover the obscure edge cases.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES