khelpcentre 5.6.4 tarball contains 5.6.3

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue May 17 09:15:59 UTC 2016

Hi,

I can hardly believe noone has already noticed this, but: the 5.6.4 release tarball for the help centre contains a directory labelled 5.6.3 . I hope it's just the directory name (and the version number in the CMake file) that have not been updated?

If not, that is, if the help centre didn't change from 5.6.3 to 5.6.4 : is there an official guideline on syncing versioning and source tree names in that case?

R.