[Differential] [Commented On] D1583: fix sycoca init to pass in isolated testbeds without pre-existing sycoca

sitter (Harald Sitter) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri May 13 09:41:14 UTC 2016

sitter added a comment.

  I honestly did not understand why the relevant function in kservice doesn't kdirwatch the path regardless of whether it exists. It seems like an incredibly silly thing to not do that, so I was thinking it was intentional :/

  That said, I think simply removing the conditional in kservice might be sorting this already, I have no time to test that theory though.

REPOSITORY
  rKDECLITOOLS KDE CLI Utilities

EMAIL PREFERENCES