[Differential] [Request, 8 lines] D1595: Unmap PlasmaWindowInterface instead of deleting directly

graesslin (Martin Gräßlin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 12 06:00:10 UTC 2016

graesslin created this revision.
graesslin added a reviewer: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The window will be cleaned up automatically once all bound resources
  are destroyed. A manual delete though might cause protocol errors on
  client side as the unmap and resource destroy happen together and we
  are in a race condition.

  To ensure that we don't leak the interface is set as the parent, so
  on tear-down remaining resources will be destroyed eventually, even
  if it triggers a protocol error on the client.

REPOSITORY
  rKWIN KWin

BRANCH
  plasma-window-management-destroy