KWin in docker container for Plasma Mobile Emulator

Bhavisha Dhruve bhavishadhruve at gmail.com
Wed May 11 15:57:58 UTC 2016

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 6:00 PM, Martin Graesslin <mgraesslin at kde.org>
wrote:

> Please enable all debug output for all kwin categories and used libraries
> (e.g. kwayland, kwindowsystem, etc.) and run kwin again. Then please
> provide
> the debug output to us. That should tell us more.

Here is the output:

No backend specified through command line argument, trying auto resolution
error: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not set in the environment
kglobalaccel-runtime: Failed to register service org.kde.kglobalaccel
OpenGL vendor string:                   Intel Open Source Technology Center
OpenGL renderer string:                 Mesa DRI Intel(R) Ivybridge Mobile
OpenGL version string:                  3.0 Mesa 11.2.0
OpenGL shading language version string: 1.30
Driver:                                 Intel
GPU class:                              IvyBridge
OpenGL version:                         3.0
GLSL version:                           1.30
Mesa version:                           11.2
Linux kernel version:                   4.4
Requires strict binding:                no
GLSL shaders:                           yes
Texture NPOT support:                   yes
Virtual Machine:                        no
_XSERVTransSocketUNIXCreateListener: ...SocketCreateListener() failed
_XSERVTransMakeAllCOTSServerListeners: server already running

Enabling or disabling debug output doesn't make any difference in the log.

With Regards,
Bhavisha Dhruve.