[Differential] [Request, 55 lines] D1575: Move requiresCompositing from Application to Platform

graesslin (Martin Gräßlin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 9 14:43:54 UTC 2016

graesslin created this revision.
graesslin added a reviewer: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This change reduces the windowing system specific code pathes. Instead
  of checking whether we are on X11 or Wayland to decide whether
  compositing is required, we just ask the Platform.

  The default is true, only x11 standalone allows to not require
  compositing.

REPOSITORY
  rKWIN KWin

BRANCH
  platform-requires-compositing

AFFECTED FILES
  composite.cpp
  main.cpp
  main.h
  options.cpp
  options.h
  platform.cpp
  platform.h
  plugins/platforms/x11/standalone/x11_platform.cpp
  plugins/platforms/x11/standalone/x11_platform.h

EMAIL PREFERENCES