[Differential] [Commented On] D1535: add some tests for corrupt configs

sebas (Sebastian Kügler) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 4 13:03:35 UTC 2016

sebas added a comment.

  I found the logic puzzling at first as well, but what the Serializer does it it takes a config object and tries to change it. (Not my idea, but it seems to work quite OK overall). Serializer::config() is a bit special then because it can do two things: return an invalid pointer or not change the config. This logic is not something I want to change, we have enough bugs in the code as-is, and the last thing I want to do is destabilize it, so I'd rather have it do some additional checking.

REPOSITORY
  rKSCREEN KScreen

BRANCH
  sebas/corruptautotests