[Differential] [Commented On] D1216: Disallow ptrace on greeter and kcheckpass process on FreeBSD

rakuco (Raphael Kubo da Costa) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 28 15:02:01 UTC 2016

rakuco added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS
  CMakeLists.txt:25-30 I think you need to merge these two `add_feature_info()` calls: as-is, either one or the other will always be shown in the "disabled features" list, and I guess you only want this to happen if neither call/header is found. Perhaps something like this:

  ```
  check_include_file(...)
  check_symbol_exists(...)
  # ...
  if (HAVE_PR_SET_DUMPABLE OR HAVE_PROC_TRACE_CTL)
    set(CAN_DISABLE_PTRACE TRUE)
  endif ()
  add_feature_info("prctl/procctl tracing control"
                   CAN_DISABLE_PTRACE
                   "Required for disallowing ptrace on greeter and kcheckpass processes.")
  ```

  greeter/main.cpp:67 There's an extra space before the `if` here and in a few other places.
  greeter/main.cpp:140-141 The indentation here looks wrong.
  kcheckpass/kcheckpass.c:339-340 The indentation looks wrong here too.

REPOSITORY
  rKSCREENLOCKER KScreenLocker

EMAIL PREFERENCES