Common purpose for the Plasma team, and VDG

Martin Graesslin mgraesslin at kde.org
Thu Mar 24 07:15:55 UTC 2016

On Monday, November 9, 2015 11:38:42 PM CET kainz.a wrote:
> Yes different communication systems are one of the main problem. Different
> tasks are the second problem. When I read the VDG forum threads or the
> Telegram thread there was discussion about some stuff but less than 5% are
> bugfixing and for me reviewboard is for bugfixing, or I use it for this
> kind of stuff.

Just in case that this does not result in a misunderstanding on how we use the
tools: reviewboard is for all changes. We especially use it for new features
and not just for bug fixes.  Most often the review process for new code is way
more important than for bug fixes (which might be obvious or trivial).

Cheers
Martin