Plasma 5.6 video

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 23:47:51 UTC 2016

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 6:04 PM, Ɓukasz Sawicki <kdeokk at gmail.com> wrote:

> Replaced
> "https://www.kde.org/donate"
>
> with simple kde.org/donate as suggested.
>
> Here is an updated version, uploaded to KDE YouTube official channel
> this time ;)
>
> https://youtu.be/eePUT4k1oac

The falling money does send a very strange message.

Making it look like we're so rich we can rain money (illuminati confirmed!!)
or something (especially if you're not paying 100% attention to the
voiceover).
I don't understand what it is trying to say or what its relation is to
Plasma
or KDE (plus, we accept euros only, no dollars :P)

One other thing - try to stay consistent with the appearing/disappearing
animations; there are fades and zoom-sortofs throughout the whole video
and then the donate link has that squishy-powerpointy-2000y animation.
Consistency is key.

Otherwise - really really really well done. Kudos.

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer