[Differential] [Accepted] D1191: Reworking subsurface support

sebas (Sebastian Kügler) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 21 22:55:36 UTC 2016

sebas accepted this revision.
sebas added a reviewer: sebas.
sebas added a comment.

  I read over it, and as far as I understand what's the problem, your patches look like they make sense.

INLINE COMMENTS
  autotests/client/test_wayland_subsurface.cpp:220 use the function pointer version of QSignalSpy?
  autotests/client/test_wayland_subsurface.cpp:589 its pending state
  src/server/surface_interface.cpp:243 that's not a "factor", perhaps just "transformChanged"?
  src/server/surface_interface.cpp:243 whitespace after &&

  I generally prefer to put parentheses around these right hand sides of the bool assignment, btw. More like a personal preference, which makes it a bit easier to read.

REPOSITORY
  rKWAYLAND KWayland

BRANCH
  subsurface-fixes