[Differential] [Updated] D1185: drkonqi mappings: Move baloo_file* to "frameworks-baloo|Baloo File Daemon"

vhanda (Vishesh Handa) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 20 20:32:36 UTC 2016

vhanda added a comment.

  A big -1 from me. This is going to affect users with the most recent version of Plasma, which means previous versions will still keep filing bugs against Baloo. If anything, "frameworks-baloo" should be deleted. It's too late to change the product name.

  If someone wants overrule me, that's okay. I haven't been a great maintainer, and I haven't been looking at bug reports that much.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES