[Differential] [Commented On] D1162: Panel cleanup

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 17 15:10:19 UTC 2016

davidedmundson added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS
  desktoppackage/contents/views/Panel.qml:120 >preferredWidth changes, tries to update the length, but it can't because minimum/maximum don't allow

  the length will update, the size of the window won't.

  everything in the UI should be based around it's actual width not it's preferredWidth.

  >minimum/maximum change, but preferredWidth doesn't

  It will resize to  qBound(min, preferred, max);
  so it might change, it might not.

  >does the panel size get updated correctly?

  I /think/ so, would be great if you could check too.
  I can push to a branch if you want to test (or I think you can get them with arc somehow)

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  master