Plasma 5.6 video

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 20:28:18 UTC 2016

I want to say that this video is amazing. Really really well done.

One thing that I found little bit off is the animation transition at 1:20.
It's kinda hasty/fast zoom-out-zoom-in. Maybe zoom directly to the
next scene without the zooming out?

Also sometimes it shows things within a screen and sometimes
not (it's most notable at 1:46 when it suddenly zooms out for no
apparent reason). This is really a minor issue, just for the sake
of consistency.

Yeah the ending is a bit cut off. Maybe say something like "All this
in the new Plasma 5.6 release, out now. KDE - Experience Freedom".

Other than that, outstanding work, thanks a lot for that.

And kudos for Darude - Sandstorm :D

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer