deskop effect KCM

kainz.a kainz.a at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 21:06:39 UTC 2016

Hi

I already did almost all icons for the desktop effect KCM but for the
following effects I don't understand what they do

https://share.kde.org/index.php/s/fQfVGQxoBymAuNo

missing icons for
- KScreen
- Scale in
- Sheet
- minimize animation

the next step would be to have a look into the effects and as there are
about 40 effects I have to have a look at the different groups. The
appearance group is to big.

After the grouping the next step would be what to show on the overview and
what's in the information section. Also the filters would be usefull as
they are now available.

so if someone know what the missing effects do, thanks

Andreas