Plasma vision promo

kainz.a kainz.a at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 11:58:02 UTC 2016

Hi

As plasma discuss the Vision and find there dev. Focus it would be awesome
to make something like a vision event (at akademy) with new webpage and
some new ideas for there focused users. Like e.g. business widgets, an
office user mailing list (helpdesk kind of, where we get feedback from our
users), plasma user channel, bugs.kde.org can be used from the focused
users, wallpaper :-) maybe we find a way to reach or focused users and they
make an survey what they already like and what they with from plasma. And
as they make the survey plasma prioritize there wishes.

I am sure heiko had some great ideas to get USEFULL feedback.

It would be awesome to release the vision and show from the beginning that
it`s not only our vision on the webpage it is also our vision to catch this
goal.

Thanks
Andreas